Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pictures


My computer wasn't working when I started the blog and I couldn't upload some of the pictures I wanted to, so I'll catch up a little bit now. 

Remember how I said Josh was born an athlete?
 Here he is doing push-ups at 6 months old:



 Just kidding. He was trying to crawl here. 
I don't know how we managed to catch him at this moment, but isn't that hilarious??

Remember how I said Josh wore football uniforms ALL THE TIME? And if I wouldn't let him wear it he would carry his helmet around with him:







He even slept with balls and had soccer sheets:




Here he is watching Monday Night Football:



 I think you get the idea.

Here are some pictures of Josh (#22)
playing Quarterback for Edison:









Here are my boys going through their awkward stage with long hair and a puppy in their pocket. That doesn't pertain to anything whatsoever but it is pretty darn funny.


Here is Josh running the flag for the Varsity team his freshman year at BTW:


When Josh's Freshman season was over he continued to practice with the Varsity team. This allowed him to suit up and be on the sidelines for the state championship game that was played at OSU's Boone Pickens stadium. BTW won! State Champs!




Here are some more cute pictures I found of the 7th & Boulder band:




Here is the detached garage and the band room upstairs:



Alrighty, that should get you up to speed. On with the story....

No comments:

Post a Comment